Halloween … one of my favorite holidays!
And along with the dressing up, the trick-or-treating, the bobbing for apples and the candy, sharing some Halloween jokes with your grandkids makes the day a little more fun!
Here are 25 kid-friendly Halloween jokes to coax a little giggle out of your little witches and goblin!
1. What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
2. What is a ghost’s favorite kind of pie?
A boo-berry pie
3. What do skeletons always order at a restaurant?
4. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
Because he had no guts!
5. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
Ice cream (I scream)
6. Why Didn’t Dracula have any friends?
He was a pain in the neck
7. Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
8. What ya call a Fat pumpkin?
9. Where do mummies go for a swim?
The Dead Sea
10. What does a bird say on Halloween?
Trick or tweet.
11. What did Witches put on their hair?
12. What kind of shoes a ghost wear?
13. What do moms dress up as on Halloween?
14. Knock, knock
Oh, I’m sorry….I didn’t mean to make you cry!
15. Why didn’t Dracula have any friends?
He was a pain in the neck!
16. What is a ghost’s favorite thing to wear?
17. Why do vampires need mouth wash?
Because they have bat breath
18. What is a ghost’s favorite ride?
19. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
20. What is a mummy’s favorite type of music?
21. How Do you make a Witch scratch?
Take away her ‘W’
22. What position do ghosts play on a soccer team?
23. What do you call two spiders who just got married?
24. Why couldn’t Dracula’s wife get to sleep?
Because of his coffin
25. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
Hope you enjoy lots of giggles together!